- Perform accounting functions for the monthly closing process.
- Assemble and distribute monthly financial statements.
- Prepare and review account analyses.
- Involve in the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Prepare journal entry; review general ledger accounts.
- Prepare subsidiary schedules.
- Prepare audit work papers; assist outside auditors for year end audits.
- Prior experience in Pharmaceutical firm preferred.
- B.A. Degree in Accounting with CPA certification desired.
- Highly proficient in MS Office; advanced Excel skill.